The Best of Sansui

Text Box: Looking for Sansui Brochures, Bulletins, or Manuals (schematics included)?  Or, need NOS parts?  Visit OBS, Inc, Woodang.net, or back to the Best of Sansui
 


 

 

Sansui, and Beyond
 |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Sheila Kelly
Reply with quote  #1 

I have been given a Sansui Digital MP4 Player item code; SANSUI-L-PMP-618C.  This looks an amazing piece of technology but unfortunately I have no idea what it is does etc all the instructions are in Japanese!  Can you please help in explaining what item is and does etc and how much you think it is worth.

 

Thank you in anticipation,

Sheila

Keeper
Reply with quote  #2 

Go to this page http://www.hwit.net/2006/01/09/38362824.html

(it's in Chinese.)

 

Copy the address and go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Paste the Chinese Address

Choose translate from Chinese to English and you can read about this model

jitendra
Reply with quote  #3 

 

 hello friend i have sansui-L-pmp-619B , its same as ur , but the thing is i dont have manul in english , pls if u can send me  or let me know where can i get its manul  it will be better for me to use it , as im getting lot of problem in useing it now , hope to see ur reply soon

 byee

Angtech
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Kelly

I have been given a Sansui Digital MP4 Player item code; SANSUI-L-PMP-618C.  This looks an amazing piece of technology but unfortunately I have no idea what it is does etc all the instructions are in Japanese!  Can you please help in explaining what item is and does etc and how much you think it is worth.

 

Thank you in anticipation,

Sheila

 
Hi Sheila.
 
Did you get a reply to your message about your MP4 player.
 
Let me know how you went.
 
Regards: Angtech
Buddy
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi freinds! I have the same problem, the number is af-pmp-617a.What should I do? Please help me!!! Tnx!
momo
Reply with quote  #6 
moi g un problC)m .jarive pas a faire montC) d clip decu pouvC) vou mindikC) commen faire
Keeper
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo
moi g un problC)m .jarive pas a faire montC) d clip decu pouvC) vou mindikC) commen faire

?


mazgo
Reply with quote  #8 
i just got my mp4 player but there is one problem it doesn't want to switch on i tried but it justs switch off and i just charged the battery what is the problem?

Keeper
Reply with quote  #9 

Don't you have warranty ? Ask the store where you bought your mp4 player

Lukas
Reply with quote  #10 

Hello , can someone help me , i have a problem with my sansui-l-pmp618c i download video clip trying to paste to player but it shows that no movies detected wtf ? what i supose to do ? maybe someone knows some player or converter ? please write me : email : beikeiX@yahoo.com

Keeper
Reply with quote  #11 
Maybe you download a format your player can't handle.
You might need a video converter. Click http://www.download.com/3120-20_4.html?qt=video+converter&tag=srch&tg=dl-20
bronte
Reply with quote  #12 
hey im bronte,
 
I bought a mp4 player and it works perfectly and than i bought my friend one and hers wont connect to the computer. How can i get songs onto it.
Is it a dud or something.Should i return it.
 
please reply asap thanks :confused
Keeper
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronte
hey im bronte,
 
I bought a mp4 player and it works perfectly and than i bought my friend one and hers wont connect to the computer. How can i get songs onto it.
Is it a dud or something.Should i return it.
 
please reply asap thanks :confused
If your player works perfectly and not hers. Take it the shop where you bought it and get it exchanged to another perfectly working player.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.