The Best of Sansui

Text Box: Looking for Sansui Brochures, Bulletins, or Manuals (schematics included)?  Or, need NOS parts?  Visit OBS, Inc, Woodang.net, or back to the Best of Sansui
 


 

 

Sansui, and Beyond
 |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Toni
Reply with quote  #16 
I have a sansui MP3-05,
i was using it the other day on my laptop and took it out of the USB
then put it back in beacuse i forgot something,
Now the Laptop doesn't connect to it, i tried it again,
and again then tried it on a different computer, but it wont work.
What is wrong with it, someone help me beacuse i want to
delete and put more songs on but it wont connect.
plz help.

Toni
Keeper
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
I have a sansui MP3-05,
i was using it the other day on my laptop and took it out of the USB
then put it back in beacuse i forgot something,
Now the Laptop doesn't connect to it, i tried it again,
and again then tried it on a different computer, but it wont work.
What is wrong with it, someone help me beacuse i want to
delete and put more songs on but it wont connect.
plz help.

Toni

Hi Toni
This is more or less related to computers. Try this site

as well as this

Toni
Reply with quote  #18 
Well it's not the computer i think.
beacuse i have tried it in different types of computers.
Computers just don't reconzie it.
If you don't know why, then i'll just have to buy a new one, and
hope it doesn't do the same. (i'm not going for sansui again)

Thanks Toni
Keeper
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Well it's not the computer i think.
beacuse i have tried it in different types of computers.
Computers just don't reconzie it.
If you don't know why, then i'll just have to buy a new one, and
hope it doesn't do the same. (i'm not going for sansui again)

Thanks Toni


Hi Toni
I didn't mean it's your computer just that it's related to computers.
I guess you can get an answer in forums for computers.

High End equipment that Sansui Electric Co Japan used to make are not produced anymore as all factories own by Sansui Electric Co Japan are sold out.

Nowadays, you can find Sansui brand MP3,TV,VCR,DVD players carrying the same logo. They are manufactured and distributed by different
companies. These companies are from different countries in the world, and they even don't know each other. 

There is no technical relationship whatsoever with Sansui Japan products
and those items made after year 2000.  They carrying the same logo, that is the only thing in common.
This is the result of Chinese holding company selling Sansui brand name to anybody and anyplace in the world. 


 

Toni
Reply with quote  #20 
So there is no way in fixing my Mp3,
It's stuffed then,
Or is there a way in fixing this problem.

Toni
Keeper
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
So there is no way in fixing my Mp3,
It's stuffed then,
Or is there a way in fixing this problem.

Toni

Hi Toni
Can't you get in touch with the Dealer where your mp3 came from ?

Toni
Reply with quote  #22 
So go and see K-mart
but they wont give me a refund
beacuse i lost my docket.
Thanks for your help though.

Keeper
Reply with quote  #23 
Sansui MP3 questions and answers
http://www.answerbag.com/c_view/3727

carla wheeler
Reply with quote  #24 
My daughter has a Sansui MP3-05 mp3 player which she got for Christmas in 2006....we are just now trying to put some music on it and realise we can't find the instruction manual.  We don't even know how to turn it on.  Also, the disk that came with this unit says Windows 98 and we have XP on our computer.  The computer doesn't seem to recognise the device.  Any suggestions?
Thansk
cArla


11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gana

I've made the same mistake - bought the SAN2008 ! Should have stuck to the Creative Media mp3 player. I cannot figure how to work it out either. And the instruction manual - need an instruction manual to work it out ! Help !

 
I maybe able to help you with your MP3 palyer SAN2008.
I am an electronics and computer technician and am familiar with this model.
 
Let me know if you still need help.
 
Regards Angtech
someone
Reply with quote  #25 
I have a sansui mp3-05 256 mb and the settings has seems to have disappeared from the memory and now it wont turn on.
Is there any chance that someone knows how to fix this?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.